Yup. We do.
It’s an ever-increasingly digital world: people stare at little screens all day, with nothing to show for it when the power goes off.
More and more we are turning to traditional crafts to redress the balance, and for many, that means knitting.
I want to challenge the commonly held ‘misperception’ that knitting is a feminine pursuit – GUYS KNIT is a beginner’s guide to knitting, and it is aimed specifically at men.
So I set out to write a manual that a guy might notice in a shop, and think to himself: that’s a book that represents me, and who I am. I wanted to do that because I
am a guy. I’ve always championed male knitters, and together, we can overthrow the ridiculous notion that guys don’t, or shouldn’t knit. We do. And we should.
So if you are
that guy in the shop, holding this manual in your hand, let me answer the question you’ve probably been asking yourself since you picked it up:
Yes. Knitting is
for you. And this
is the manual to teach you.
• From zero knowledge to hero knitter
• Five specially designed patterns: three hats, one scarf, and a pair of socks
• Step-by-step tutorials – tonnes of supporting info
• Handy hints, tips, tricks and things to watch out for
• 25 online videos supporting all the tutorials in the manual
• Scan the QR code by each tutorial for direct access to the vids.
Let op: dit boek is Engelstalig!
(Bron: Ravelry https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/guys-knit